As Halloween is quickly approaching, I wanted to remind you about some important safety tips to help keep your children safe while trick-or-treating.
- Trick-or-Treat in your neighborhood
- Make sure older kids go out with friends
- Younger children should be accompanied by an adult
- Set a time limit for children to Trick-or-Treat
- Remind kids not to enter a strange house or car
- Wear white or reflective clothing
- Check out the candy when you get home
I hope these safety tips will assist you in making Halloween a safe and enjoyable event. Remember, your children are our future clients, so please, have a very safe and Happy Halloween!